I’ll demonstrate how to install Covenant Kodi Add On in this article. This tutorial will walk you through the process of installing the Covenant Kodi Add-On.
You should be aware that the Covenant Kodi addon was the first addon to ever replace another addon that had Exodus as its branch before learning anything further about it or continuing to read the article.
It wasn’t actually updated at first, but now that it has been, the streaming quality is much better. Covenant is currently the most recent and updated version of what it was previously, and all of its changes and new features have been made in order to better serve its consumers.
What To Expect From The Covenant Kodi Add-On
Anyone who utilises Covenant will have access to a wide range of media, including movies, TV shows, other popular programmes, and movies. The streaming quality of the movies and TV series is excellent.
Some people are adept at installing and using Covenant, but if you don’t, this page will teach you how to do so as well as provide you with further Covenant knowledge.
You must have a VPN installed on your device before using or watching Covenant. Covenant requires a VPN, and if you do not have one installed, you will not be able to use Covenant. It is highly advised to use a VPN because it conceals your online activities when you stream free material.
The VPN that I’m going to recommend to you is Surf Shark VPN; it’s our top pick. This is because it is amazingly affordable and offers the best online connection. Additionally, it offers simultaneous connections.
Basics Of VPN Installation
Installing a VPN is necessary to stay protected against hackers, isp tracking, and spammers. As previously noted, Surf Shark can be used. You can use this on as many devices as you wish, which is an advantage.
To instal Surf Shark VPN, follow these steps:
- Install the Surf Shark app, then register.
- Run the app after logging in with your details or credentials.
- You only need to connect to the swiftest server at this point to begin using or streaming Kodi’s video content.
Now It Is Time To Let You Know How To Install The Covenant Kodi Add On
The following steps must be read and followed if you don’t know how to instal the Covenant addon on Kodi:
- Of course, opening the Kodi programme and selecting the Settings menu are the initial steps to take.
- Then, from all the menu options that are displayed to you on the screen, choose the System menu.
- Click the Add-ons menu with your mouse, then select Unknown Sources.
- Now, you’ll see the alternatives yes and no on your screen; select yes.
- Return to the settings menu with your mouse, select, and launch File Manager.
- Simply double-click now to launch Add Source.
- After that, a box with a None option will show up on your screen; select it.
- Type https://covenant01.github.io/zip in the tab where you entered the URL.
- After that, just click “ok.”
- You must now type Covenant Repo once more in the empty box that appears on your screen, and then once more click on ok.
- Return to the settings menu, where you’ll see an option called Addons. Click it.
- Select Install from Zip file by tapping.
- When you click on Covenant Repo, a new box with many options will appear on your screen.
- Click on the repository now.
- The last step is the simplest; you simply need to wait a little while while it instals.
- All you have to do is choose Install from Repository once this has been installed.
- Once more, when you see a screen full of options, choose Covenant Repository by clicking.
- After that, 4-5 alternatives will appear on your screen; you must select Video Addons from those and, please, choose Covenant from the list that appears on the device’s screen.
- There will be an Install option next to Enable; select that (install)
- Choose “ok” with your mouse.
Learning How To Use Covenant Kodi Add On
- Once installation is complete, click Covenant once again and choose to launch it.
- Use your mouse to look for movies.
- then decide between the newest and most well-liked movies.
- You can choose from the available stream links to begin viewing.
These are the steps and overall usage instructions for the covenant Kodi Add On; do let us know how you liked it. Hope this is helpful.
The majority of videos, songs, podcasts, and other digital media items from local storage media and the internet may be played and viewed using the popular media player Kodi. One of the top Kodi add-ons for streaming movies and TV shows is Covenant. Read this blog post’s instructions to find out how to instal Covenant on Kodi. Gratitude for reading!