Are you looking for How To Delete Kayo Sports Account? Read to know more. A registered member of the online streaming portal Kayo Sports can watch live sports on both their PC and mobile device.
The web portal offers the ability to set up or update account information, explore the list of available sports, subscribe to your preferred teams, and watch the games live on your computer or other devices.
Recently, we’ve had a few requests from website visitors who want to cancel their accounts with the Kayo Sports Portal.
We came to the conclusion that some users would wish to remove their accounts from the Kayo Sports portal because they aren’t utilizing it to stream sports after conducting some study on the subject.
If you want to delete this account because it was used to send spam emails, we advise you to either mark the email as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
If you want to remove your Kayo Sports account for any other reason, I’ll walk you through the process step-by-step.
First A Little Bit About Company
The Streamotion Company owns the Kayo Sports portal, which is currently among the top sports streaming websites accessible from anywhere in the world. According to the source, the platform has more than a million registered users.
How To Delete Kayo Sports Account
Currently, there is just one method listed below for deleting your account from the Kayo Sports portal:
First Cancel Your Subscription
Simply visit the portal at “https://kayosports.com.au/my-account/subscription/cancel” and follow the on-screen directions to cancel your subscription.
Delete your Account by Sending an Email
1. Access the email address you used to register for the website.
2. Create a new email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. “REQUEST TO DELETE MY KAYO SPORTS ACCOUNT” is the subject type.
4. Now insert your username, email address, and the sincere reason you want to delete your account in the email, as seen in the sample provided here. Send your email and give yourself at least 14 days to hear back.
- How To Cancel Brazzers Membership [Simple Guide]
- How To Delete Xumm Account
- How To Delete SoloLearn Account
Stay tuned to this website for more information about How to Delete Kayo Sports Account.