Are you looking for a How To Delete Ipsy Account? Read to know more.
Ipsy is an online portal with a subscription model that sells items connected to cosmetics and beauty.
The online portal gives you the ability to create or change your account information, complete a short questionnaire, receive beauty care recommendations based on your answers, and buy those recommendations using a variety of payment methods.
Recently, we’ve received some requests from website visitors who want to remove their Ipsy Portal accounts.
After conducting some study on the subject of why users are deleting their accounts from the Ipsy portal, we came to the conclusion that some users would prefer to delete their accounts since they haven’t used the portal in a while.
If you want to delete this account because it was used to send spam emails, we advise you to either mark the email as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
If your motives are different from those listed above, I will walk you through the process of deleting your Ipsy account.
First A Little Bit About the Company
Michelle Phan started the Ipsy brand in 2011, and it is today one of the greatest global online subscription-based platforms for beauty care items. According to the source, the portal receives more than 8.4 million monthly visits.
How To Delete Ipsy Account
There are now two methods listed below for deleting your account from the Ipsy portal:-
Delete your Account through Chat
1. Visit the “https://help.ipsy.com/hc/en-us” portal.
2. Go to the bottom of the page and click the ASK THE GLAM BOT button.
3. On the right side of the page, a chatbox is visible. Now select the START NEW CHAT option.
4. Now press Enter after typing DELETE ACCOUNT.
5. After that, delete your account by according to the detailed instructions.
Delete your Account by Sending an Email
1. Access the email address you used to register for the website.
2. Now, write a message and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. “REQUEST TO DELETE MY IPSY ACCOUNT” is the subject type.
4. Now insert your username, email address, and the sincere reason you want to delete your account in the email, as seen in the sample provided here. Send your email and give yourself at least 14 days to hear back.
Follow this website to get more about How to Delete Ipsy Account.