Are you looking for How To Delete DistroKid Account? Read further to know more. DistroKid is an online music distribution platform that posts users’ songs to numerous streaming services like TikTok, Youtube, TikTok, Apple, Spotify, and Amazon.
You can create or change your account information, upload music to the platform of your choosing, get a complete list of the music you’ve uploaded, and pay for the services offered using a variety of payment ways through the web portal.
After conducting some study on the subject of why users are deleting their accounts from the DistroKid portal, we came to the conclusion that some users would like to deactivate their accounts since they haven’t used the portal in a while.
If you want to Delete DistroKid this account because it was used to send spam emails, we advise you to either mark the email as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
If your motives are different from those listed above, I will walk you through the process of deleting your DistroKid account.
First A Little Bit About Company
Philip Kaplan developed the DistroKid portal in 2013, and it is today one of the top online music distribution portals that are accessible from anywhere in the world.
The source claims that over 6.6 million users use the portal each month.
- How To Delete 16 Personalities Account
- How To Delete A Teacher Account On ClassDojo
- How To Delete Bet9ja Account
How To Delete DistroKid Account
Currently, there is just one method listed below for deleting your account from the DistroKid portal:
Delete your Account by Sending an Email
1. Access the email address you used to register for the website.
2. Now, write a message and send it to email@example.com.
3. “REQUEST TO DELETE MY DISTROKID ACCOUNT” is the subject type.
4. Now insert your username, email address, and the sincere reason you want to delete your account in the email, as seen in the sample provided here. Send your email and wait for a response for at least ten days.
I sincerely hope this information was helpful to you. If you have any additional queries, don’t be afraid to get in touch with us. Thank you for reading.