Are you looking for How To Delete Uplive Account? Read to know more. Uplive is a social media application that allows registered users to communicate and watch live streaming with other users.
You may create or change your account details, create an avatar, engage with users all around the world, and share your material via live streams using the online portal. Recently, we’ve received a few requests from website visitors asking us to deactivate their Uplive Portal accounts.
After conducting some study on the subject of why customers are deleting their accounts from the Uplive portal, we came to the conclusion that some users would prefer to cancel their accounts since they haven’t used the application in a while.
If you want to delete this account because it was used to send spam emails, we advise you to either mark the email as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
If your motivations are different from those listed above, I will walk you through the process of deleting your Uplive Account.
First A Little Bit About Company
Asia Innovations Group Limited conceived and created the Uplive Application in 2016, and it is today one of the top social media websites that can be viewed from anywhere in the world. The application has been downloaded by more than 50 million users, according to the source.
How To Delete Uplive Account
There are now two methods listed below for deleting your account from the Uplive application:-
Delete your Account through App
1. To access your profile page, launch the app and touch on the bottom right button.
2. To access SETTINGS, tap the GEAR ICON in the top-right corner of the profile page.
3. Tap PRIVACY at the bottom of the settings page.
4. Click Delete Account at the very bottom of the Privacy Page after scrolling down. Now remove your account by following the detailed instructions.
Delete your Account by Sending an Email
1. Access the email address you used to register for the website.
2. Create a new email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. “REQUEST TO DELETE MY UPLIVE ACCOUNT” is the subject type.
4. Now insert your username, email address, and the sincere reason you want to delete your account in the email, as seen in the sample provided here. Send your email and wait for a response for at least ten days.
- How To Delete DingTalk Account
- Hoka Toka App download for Android Device| Hoka Toka
- How To Cancel Brazzers Membership [Simple Guide]
Stay tuned to this page for more information about How to Delete Uplive Account.