Are you looking for How To Delete Daft Account? Read to know more.
Daft is a website that allows registered users to examine properties that have been listed by other users.
The web portal offers the ability to register for an account, modify account details, browse or search properties, acquire comprehensive information about a property, and get in touch with the property owner to view, rent, or buy the property.
Recently, we’ve received some requests from website visitors who want to deactivate their Daft Portal accounts.
We came to the conclusion that some users would wish to cancel their accounts from the Daft platform because they are not utilizing it to rent or buy properties after conducting some study on the subject.
If you want to delete this account because it was used to send spam emails, we advise you to either mark the email as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
If your motives are different from those listed above, I will walk you through the process of deleting your Daft Account.
First A Little Bit About Company
Eamonn Fallon and Brian Fallon launched the Daft portal in 1997, and it is today one of the greatest global online property listing portals. According to the source, the website receives more than 8 million visits each month.
How To Delete Daft Account
There are now two methods listed below for deleting your account through the Daft portal:
Delete your Account through the Website
1. Check out the website at “https://mydata.distilledsch.ie/data/request/? platform=daft”.
2. Select “DELETE MY ACCOUNT” from the list of options by scrolling down.
3. After entering your email address and providing a sincere justification for why you want to delete your account, scroll down and click the “SEND REQUEST” button.
Delete your Account by Sending an Email
1. Access the email address you used to register for the website.
2. Write an email now and address it to email@example.com.
3. “REQUEST TO DELETE MY DAFT ACCOUNT” is the subject type.
4. Now type your secret phrase or phone password, your account number, and your sincere justification for canceling your account in the email regarding the account deletion sample provided below. Send your email and wait for a response for at least ten days.
Stay tuned to this page for more information about How to Delete Daft Account.