Arab music is available to registered customers of the online music streaming service Anghami.
The online platform offers the ability to create or edit account information, browse or do a genre-specific search, listen to songs, play music videos, explore albums, and save songs to your library.
We came to the conclusion that some users would wish to deactivate their accounts from the Anghami portal because they aren’t using it after conducting some study on the subject.
If you want to delete this account because it was used to send spam emails, we advise you to either mark the email as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
If your motives are different from those listed above, I will walk you through the process of deleting your Anghami Account.
First A Little Bit About Company
Eddy Maroun and Elie Habib developed the Anghami portal in 2011, and it is currently one of the greatest online music streaming portals for Arabic users that is accessible from anywhere in the world.
The source claims that more than 2 million users use the portal each month.
- How To Cancel & delete Ayala: One Night Stand?
- How To Delete Just For Fans Account – Solved
- How To Delete A Teacher Account On ClassDojo
How To Delete Anghami Account
There are currently only two methods listed below for deleting your account from the Anghami portal:-
Delete your Account through App
1. Using your smartphone, launch the Anghami app, then select LIBRARY.
2. Then select SETTINGS, followed by MY ACCOUNT.
3. Now find and press the option to “Delete My Account” and then follow the on-screen instructions to do it.
Delete your Account by Sending an Email
1. Access the email address you used to register for the website.
2. Now, write a message and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ANGHAMI ACCOUNT” is the subject type.
4. Now insert your username, email address, and the sincere reason you want to delete your account in the email, as seen in the sample provided here. Send your email and wait for a response for at least ten days.
Keep checking this website for updates for more information about How to Delete Anghami Account.